Followers

Challenge #2 Anything Goes Monochrome or Monochrome with a Twst of Butterfly/Butterflies

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with the last challenge.  Your projects are fabulous and I enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

I have pleasure in announcing the Winners and Top 3

Random Winner 

#17 Helen 
Chosen Winner

#13 Elizabeth H 
Congratulations to you both.  Please take your Winners Badge


The Top 3 are as follows in entry number order

#3 Annette Stapylton 

 #18 Carol Gill

Well Done!  Please take your Top 3/5 Badge


Well Done to those of you that took on the TWIST

The Winner using the TWIST is

#28 Tip Top 
 

Congratulations.  Please take your TWIST Badge


 Now onto the New Challenge and the theme is
Anything Goes Monochrome 
or 
Monochrome Twist of 
Butterfly/Butterflies


Here is my project to help inspire you


I hope that you can all play along and I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you create.

You have until 12th July at 7pm UK Time to enter using the linky below.

Good Luck


8 comments:

  1. Thank you and well done to everyone else.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge theme and love the DT samples. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely thrilled to be honoured with Top 3 ~ just got out of hospital so this has truly given me a boost. Thank you so much. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge theme, look forward to joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my box of bears in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous inspiration from the design team. Thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to have found your wonderful challenge blog, and wanted to follow you via email. Even though you have the option in your sidebar, this error comes up when I try to subscribe: The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

    Thought you might like to know.
    Looking forward to playing in your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna. Thank you for your message. I do not know why this error comes up. I deleted the gadget and reinstalled it again so maybe this might work now!

      Delete